At the Comparative Pathology Laboratory, we have a wide range of staff with the expertise to assist you with your research project. We offer the following services:
- Necropsy of study animals, gross dissection of target tissues, and photo documentation.
- Histopathological tissue processing and interpretation by board-certified veterinary pathologists with semi-quantitative data collection and photomicroscopy, as needed.
- Collection of peripheral specimens during necropsy for serology, clinical pathology, parasitology, microbiology, and/or PCR and subsequent processing of collected specimens.
- Consultation on experimental design and sample collection.
- Figure and text generation for publication.
Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about how we can help you with your project.